nichibotxu the pet-lover

The blog of my travels in Oberin (Macintosh only MMORPG) world with pets.

mardi, mars 28, 2006

Hunt with Rack

I went hunting with Rack who is a strong black-robed wizard.
We walked through Mirith, Gohoran community, near Cave dungeon, The town of foehan and Green portal then returned to Mirith bank.
Rack found a bag of Light blue RoP. He wore it for a split second so I couldn't take a picture of light blue-robed Rack.(w

I found a Club or Power that a human (who lives near wall of trees) would buy it for 50 Gps... 50 Gps?! gha ><

In the cave dungeon area, many brackens were growing.
Rack burned them and I chopped them with bare hands.hehe


Then Rack crossed a river with two sea serpents. @_@
I followed after him and got bitten by SS.(lol
So I had to take a detour...

After then we encountered many Giant Snakes, Trolls, Harpies, Zombies, Air elementals, Giant spiders, etc.
It was too busy for me to take a pictures (><)
I have to get used to the battles and hope that better screenshots will be posted on my blog.


On the way back, the roar "COME HERE FOOD" came from the path.
Rack cast a spell on giant and I ran with my long bow in a wide circle.
Some Hell hounds and Air elementals disturbed us. (><;)


And we got a club of power from the giant.(lol


I appreciate Rack for an amusing hunt :)
Next time, I will take better pictures like him!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nichibotxu said...

Merci d'être venu :)
Moi, je pense que tu écris mieux. (héhé

9:02 AM  
Blogger Nichibotxu said...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

9:02 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home