nichibotxu the pet-lover

The blog of my travels in Oberin (Macintosh only MMORPG) world with pets.

lundi, avril 17, 2006

Cave dungeon


Since Shammas and I were hunting around Wall Of Trees to chop brakens,
we made a little side trip to Cave Dungeon for sightseeing.

Then the red text log said "Arrrr" and two brigands and three marceneries gave us a sudden blow.

Shammas was outside the room and her Giant Spider blocked the exit leaving my Spider and me inside the back room.
So my Spider and I couldn't attack the enemies who were attacking Shammas . (lol

Tout de meme we managed to defeat brigands :D



After that the invincible drowsiness attacked us.
We fought off the urge to sleep but we lost. (lol
Out of necessity, we headed back to Marali and went to bed. (w

Thank you Shammas :D
Good night !!