nichibotxu the pet-lover

The blog of my travels in Oberin (Macintosh only MMORPG) world with pets.

lundi, mai 29, 2006

skull dungeon


I visited skull dungeon near Jinker isles with Immolated/ranger and Matthew/cleric.
My Hell Hound could attack monsters except black dracos :(
So it killed many bats, rats and spiders.[w

While Immo and Matt fought a draco, my HH and I were just looking at them.
Sometimes a draco targetted my Hell hound (lv 10) and I got to know that Hell hounds can withstand two bites of a draco.
But it almost died. hehe


Anyway, I wanted to stay there longer but the time had come for me to go to school :(
I'm sorry that I had to leave early.
I hope to be able to go hunting for dracos again!
All of my thanks to Immolated and Matthew for a dangerous(?) and a pleasant adventure :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nichibotxu said...

Bien sûr je vais te le montrer ^^
Je pense qu'un ranger pour éviter des SS et un clerc pour nous guérir sont nécessaires :)

4:05 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home