nichibotxu the pet-lover

The blog of my travels in Oberin (Macintosh only MMORPG) world with pets.

lundi, juin 26, 2006

Ice Draco VS Druid

Wong is a Master druid for me.
He taught me how to kill an ice draco on my own.
On the way to Ice Dungeon (ID), we met Gauvain and he joined us :P

Here are some screenshots of the ID.
Every time we ran off on the ground, someone always stood on the ladder. [w



In the middle of a hunt, Gauvain had to log off.(><)
Wong and I reentered the ID. Then he began to lure the draco and had his lava attack the draco. During his draco hunt, my lava and I were hiding.[w
After all two dracos were killed by Wong's spider!


The points to solo draco are
1.Use lava spider.
2.Keep running from a draco in the corridor south of the entrance and "teleport" back at the dead end.
3.If a draco targets the pet, cast "invisible" or "summon pet".(So 20 mana pots are essential)
4.If frost spiders respawn, ignore them till a draco dies.

We took the safest way to and from Duldrus.



Many gapers were hunted by two ranger-druids. hehe




And we got to Mirith :)


Thank you so much, Wong.(^^) For teaching me the draco hunt!